APPLICATION PROCESS FOR AFFILIATION
Churches declaring their intention to partner with Next Generation Churches should:
- Submit a current copy of their church constitution and Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation (or draft document thereof) and statement of faith.
- Read the Identity Documents (Doctrine, Philosophy of Ministry and Bylaws) of Next Generation Churches.
- Submit a brief historical review of the church.
- Complete the Church Affiliation Resolution. Include the date and signature of a vote of affiliation.
- Complete Church Information Sheet.
- Submit all documents to Next Generation Churches: 15055 Monterey Street, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
All documents will be reviewed by our staff and then passed on to our Board of Directors for approval. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.
By submitting your completed application, you are indicating agreement with Next Generation Church's Identity Documents and willingness to abide by the principles outlined therein.
Contact Darlene Giles.